Saturday, April 26, 2008

WAIT, DOES MILK STILL DO A BODY GOOD?

Tupac Shakur once said, "I got love for my brothers but we can never go nowhere unless we share w. each other." Do you agree?

Along with a Prince Charming complex, I have a bit of a Change The World complex. I am convinced that my voice matters. Perhaps I'm crazy. But being a New Yorker you are either A. Really passionate about people. B. Only notice people when you forget your i-Pod. C. Are really rich and noticing people is just something you do as part of a little thing called Philanthropy . Very few of us are the latter. But I've noticed a trend with our Mexican brothers and the alcohol. And somebody has got to say something. Though with all the working--I don't think our illegal immigrant Mexican fam is into blogging. Seriously though. Stand Up. Speak Up. If you see something say something! That's our NYC MTA motto--we'd do good to apply that to various aspects of humanity. We all know that's not Arizona Iced Tea in that brown bag,
my brown brother and fellow Barca fan(s). ;^) Marquez!!!
And you work hard. Liquor is a friend to no one but those who manufacture it. Really, you should talk to your black brothers and ask them what Malt Liquor does to the body.
Meanwhile, I was at a bar the other day, The Celtic Bar--mind you I only learned the name of this place after I'd left and turned around to see from whence I'd just come. I was lured by a chalkboard that read "BARCELONA VS MANCHESTER UNITED." So I popped in, sat at the bar, ordered some fries a drank (cranberry juice w/ lime) and got ready for some football!! Then, to my dismay I saw no French Chocolate. He wasn't playing? Dissapointed I left at halftime. Only to receive a text message with the final score and a little note saying that my man got in the game! Patience really is a virtue. Barca fans take note (!) Patience, Blaugrana, patience(!)

No comments: