Friday, June 20, 2008

EXTRA VIRGIN

Back in June 2007 a supermodel spoke these words, words that I've had in the back of my mind and on my harddrive for a while now. Ahhmm.

She said:








Well, Ms. Bunchen, I'm not one to burst bubbles but ,babes, consider this one bizzzurst!
Your fellow Brasileiro Kaka'.
See, I'm not even the one to burst it. But if you want to go there...I mean...

Meanwhile, June 2008 this opinionated supermodel's caught dining at Extra Virgin .
Extra Virgin?
I'd never heard of this restaurant untill today. I dig the name!
West Village, eh? I'll have to give it a go--right after Aquavit--Mayor Bloomberg, I'm still waiting!

Join an extra virgin at Extra Virgin for a heavenly dessert? (wink ;) )


I am feeling it today--must be the sleep--I actually got 8 hours last night--talk about a good first time!

No comments: